For workers aged 16-30 or 45+. Learn conditions and requirements to benefit from tax incentives and social security reductions with an Indefinite contract.
- Part or full time.
- A trial period of one year. (Except in cases when the employee has worked in the same capacity for the company before).
- For workers aged 16-30 or 45+
Requisites for workers.
The worker needs to be registered as a job-seeker in the Unemployment Office.
Requisites for the company
- Has less than 50 employees.
- The company must keep the employee for at least 3 years after entering into the contract.
- The company must keep the total number of employees for at least 1 year.
Failing to keep the requisites will result in being obliged to refund the incentives.
In the case of the first worker ever to be employed by the company who is under 30 years old, the company will benefit from a tax deduction of 3000€.
In the case of employing an individual who still has unemployment benefits due:
- The company can benefit from a tax deduction of 50% of the pending amount (up to 1 year of benefits).
- The worker can continue receiving 25% of his payments along with his wages ( for full-time jobs)
Social Security reductions.
This reduction will be applied to the company’s monthly contribution to the social security for 3 years.
For workers aged 16-30.
First year: 83.33€/month (1000€/year)
Second year: 91.67€/month (1100€/year)
Third year: 100€/month ( 1200€/year)
For workers aged 45+
In both cases, the reduction is slightly higher for contracts with women when working in sectors in where women are less present.
For part-time contracts, the figures above are adjusted proportionally to the number of hours.