To apply for the Extraordinary Grant for Cease of Activity for self-employed, you need to have ready the following documents.
- Copy of your Residency ( both sides) and Passport.
- Certificate of Registration as Autonomo in Social Security.
- Bank account number.
Likewise, you should keep the following information available in case of being requested:
- “Libro de Familia” or birth certificate in case you have minors under your care.
- Certificate of being up-to-date with Social Security.
- If you have a instalment plan with Social Security for existing debt, proof of last two payments.
- Accounts that show reduction of 75%+ in your incomes. (This is only necessary if yours is not in the list of businesses that must close by law)
As the second lot of documents are not necessary to initiate the process we do not require to see them. You will have to provide it later if requested by the authorities.
Learn here about the Cease of Activity Relief package. How much? Who can benefit?
Apply for your grant with us for 59€ or free if you subscribe to any our our plans.
What will happen next?
A few days after submission you will receive a letter to advise you if the application meets the requirements and when it will be paid.
Other assistance available.
Find here other assistance available, as far as we know. If you wish to let us know other please do. That will be helpful !.