LimitConsulting is the number one English-written site for self-employed and small business in Spain. The site is read by entrepreneurs wanting to establish themselves in Spain from Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA. We are now inviting interested ones to contribute guest posts to complement our own content in Tax, Social Security and Business Analytics.
We encourage you to share your insight and experience to help our readers grow their own businesses.
You may write content in one of the categories that you can find at the end of this post.
Benefits for Guest Posters
Guest posters receive the following benefits:
- Authorship credit for the post
- Access to a large audience of small and growing businesses on the internet
- Association with a well-known, established brand
- Participation in a community of individuals like yourself, focused on building and improving their businesses.
- The opportunity to promote yourself and/or your company with your bio, links to your website, and social media accounts in association with your contribution
- Promotion by LimitConsulting.com of your post on social media.
- Possible inclusion of your post in our email newsletter that goes to English-speaking business professionals and entrepreneurs all over Spain.
Guidelines for Guest Posts
Here are key rules for guest post submissions:
- DO NOT email us with topic or title ideas. We only want to review completed articles.
- You may not copy content from any other sources and include it in your post.
- Your post should contain an interesting or catchy title and be SEO-friendly.
- All posts must be focused on quality with the idea of adding value for our readers.
- The content may be based on research, facts, or experience.
- The content must cover the topic in detail, as we do not accept incomplete content , short-form content or that stating the obvious.
- The content must be relevant to the subject matter of our site and it should not conflict with the services that LimitConsuling.com provides.
- Openly commercial content will be rejected.
- When quoting others, you must cite the source.
- We do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs.
- We do not accept posts containing affiliate links.
We want to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will publish your guest post. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submitted post that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason.
Choose one of these categories:
Marketing & Sales
Pricing & Merchandising
Search Engine Optimization
Employing & HR
Health & Safety
Hiring & Firing
Angel & Venture Funding