A digitalisation agent is the key to the government’s new aid plan for the digitalisation of companies.
This role can be taken by a qualified company or sole trader with proven expertise in the development and implementation of digital solutions.
The government will rely on these agents to guide interested companies on the digital transformation for which the NextGenerationEU fonds have been realeased.
The digitalisation agent will advise before, during and at the end of the process. They are also in charge of the actual technological implementation.
Digitalisation agents do not just implement solutions. They also advise to ensure that the business implements the solution it really needs (in the most efficient way possible).
Services for the digitalisation of companies
The new measure by the government will aim to facilitate the implementation of digital services by companies to enable them to use the latest innovations to streamline their processes, increase their efficiency and generate sales. Among the catalogue of services that can be subsidised with the digital voucher we have:
- Create a website.
- Setting up an online shop.
- Implementation of business intelligence and analytical solutions.
- Digital solutions for process management.
- Implementation of electronic invoicing.
- Implementation of solutions for
- Virtual office services and tools.
- Social network management.
Throughout this process, digitalization agents will ensure that the solutions really meet the needs of the companies and they will be responsible for advising companies and implementing these solutions.
The assistant comes in the way of a non-refundable grant of 2,000, 6,000 or 12,000 euros, called “Bono Digital” ( Digital Voucher) , which depends on the size of the company.
*Companies with 10 to 50 employees: maximum 12,000 euros.
* Companies with 3 to 10 employees: maximum 6,000 euros
* Companies with 0 to 3 employees: maximum 2.000 euros.
The digitalization agent is also authorized to apply for the grant in behalf of their client.
Become an official Digitalisation Agent and be paid from NextGenerationEU funds.
Who can be a digitalisation agent?
The Digital Kit is an ambitious project to digitalise Spanish companies. That is why those in charge of facilitating the process (the digitalising agents) will have to meet a series of requirements to be able to do so. These are:
- Having proven accumulated turnover in the Spanish market during the two years prior to their application to become a digitalisation agent of €100,000. Or €50,000 in the previous year, in the provision of services related to the digital solutions that are the object of implementation through this aid.
- Be up to date with both tax and social security payments (in terms of taxes and social security contributions).
- Not be considered as a company in crisis.
- To have a tax domicile in the European Union.
- Have a website dedicated to inform about the Digital Toolkit, where you can show (in a domain of your own) the solutions you offer.
How Limit can assist you with the application of the Digital Voucher
Limit can assist you with the application of digitalization Agent status. We can also facilitate the application of the digital voucher for your own clients.