Who is it ideally for?
This plan adds international trading to Freelancer Plan. It includes European Trader free registration.
You will find this plan useful if you issue or receive international invoices.
We will comply with all the added obligations.
What is included?
1. Free registration as self-employed. If you require a registration we will do it for you. You will only have to sign for your Digital Signature, an easy process that will give you (and us) online access to your data within Tax Office, and Social Security. Once you complete this first step, with our help, we will be able to do the rest.
2. Free registration as European Trader. ( EU VAT number).
3. Assistance with book-keeping. Though you will input your own invoices you can always count with our help. Can you offset a particular expense in your activity? How to account for the purchase of a car? What about other assets, such as tools or a computer? An invoice received in other currency? Whatever question we will answer. We will also have access to your books. We will supervise one by one your inputs and let you know if anything is potentially invalid.
4. Tax presentation. We will remind you of deadlines and your tax obligations so you can have your data ready in time. Once your approve the figures, we will submit your tax forms for you. We can also apply for differed tax payment, apply for postponements or payment plans.
5. Representation before social security and tax office. We will keep attentive to letters or other regular communications and answer them in your behalf.
6. Unlimited consultancy. We will answer other business questions. Our blog is full of case-studies that you may find useful. Additionally, we will explain them for your specific case if you have further doubts. When to order maternity/paternity leave? Is there advantage in leasing a car? What do you need to present to the bank for an overdraft account?
7. Access to Quipu is included in our plan.
These terms are given as a guideline but they do not include all possible cases. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of cases, rather it is based on principles of good will, professionalism and reasonableness.
If you have any question of the what-if type ( or any other) we would like to hear it.