- Reserve the Company’s name. (Registro Mercantil)
- Open a bank account in the company’s name with the initial capital. The minimal capital is 3000€. These funds will be released when step 7 is completed and all the official documentation has been presented and verified by the bank legal department. Should you prefer us to open the bank account, you would have to add the initial capital to the deposit that we request.
- Preparing Company Statutes Document.
- Singing Company Formation Deeds (Notary)
- Obtaining Temporal CIF number (Tax Agency)
- Submitting “Impuesto Actividades Sociatarias” Form (Oficina Liquidadora Junta de Andalucia)
- Registering new company at Trading Registry (Registro Mercantil). This is the most lengthy part of the process. It can take up to 6 weeks, in busy months.
- Obtaining Permanent CIF number (Tax Agency)
- Reporting of Owners details and other information to Tax Agency(Tax Agency)
- Obtaining digital credential of the company.
Once step 10 is completed the company is fully operative and can now register to initiate its trading activity. Once this last step is done, it acquires several regular obligations with Registry and Tax Agency as well as those related to book-keeping.
The cost provided does not include the opening of the bank account , registration for trading or preparation of any power of attorney that may be needed.
Beside, other costs need to be included: reservation of name and payments of taxes, notary and registry.
Contact us for a detailed quotation in your particular case.